Getting ready for the journey
Making the decision to begin counseling is both scary and exciting. I applaud your bravery to begin this journey. The first session will be an intake where we go over the intake packet, policies, privacy notices, payment structures, scheduling, and your personal history. Generally the first 3 sessions are often spent exploring therapy goals, obtaining background information, and deciding if I am the right person to help you on your journey inward toward healing. The counseling process can often be challenging and uncomfortable. You are under no obligation to work with me if, for any reason, you feel that I am not the right counselor to address your needs.
To make the best use of our initial session, please fill out the New Client Packet and bring the completed packet to our first meeting, along with you ID and insurance information (if applicable). If you need time to complete the paperwork before session, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled intake.
If there will be more than one person participating in counseling please have everyone fill out separate intake packets.
All Client Forms
- New Client Packet (includes all forms below, a total of 18 pages)
- Client Intake
- HIPPA Privacy Practices Notice
- Professional Agreement and Consent to Treat
- Client Rights and Responsibilities
- Essential Oils Release
- Molina Marketplace
- Molina Centennial
- Presbyterian (in process)
- True Health NM
- CHRISTUS Health Plan
- NM Medicaid
- United/Optum Health
- New Mexico Health Connections
Self-pay options are also available.
- 50 min Intake: $125
- 50 min Session: $100 (individual)
- 50 min Session: $115 (couple/family) **
- 30 min In-Office Consultation: $55 **
** Self-pay only